Sunday, April 17, 2011

Progress Report on Final Project

Making Progress

I can't believe that I have almost survived this semester! We only have a couple of weeks left and I will be through until fall. With that being said, there is still a FINAL PROJECT that must be turned in. I have my group and we are meeting during classtime to go over our ideas and decide on just what it is we want to do. It's so wierd. For the first project ever, Dr. Strange has not given us any direct instruction but instead left it completely up to us and our creativity and I am having a hard time. I almost think that if he had just told us what he was looking for or gave us a few different things to choose from it would have been much easier. There is sooooo much out there and so many things that we have learned this semester it will be hard to narrow it down to just one thing. That being said, I am sure once Kevin, Alicia, and myself get together there is no telling what we will come up with. Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment