Sunday, March 6, 2011

Progress Report on Project #10 My PLN Network

What is a PLN? Well, from what I gather a PLN is an easier way to keep up with the tools in which you learn from and use on a daily basis. I am very new to the PLN, well let's face it, I have never even heard of it before, but so far it seems like a really awesome tool to have in my back pocket. I signed up for Symbaloo. I'm not sure really why I picked this one other than the fact that I liked the way it looked better than Netvibes. I have taken the tour and am trying to figure out just how to use this for my advantage. So far, I have changed my background, played around with my little boxes and put them in the order that I wanted, and have learned how to screw it all up....all in about 10 minnutes. So, I am spending my time right now figuring out how to make it go back to like I had it. I do like the fact that it has webmixes so that you can have one for different subjects. I also thought it was a neat idea to add Education Discover to the list. Guess that is all for now. Stay tuned to find out more about my journey through this new technology ( well, new to me anyways! ) :^)


Symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment